Tuesday, April 6, 2010

For Monday March 29, 2010: I am back on the internet! New Art of Sharon, Full Transcript of Wanted and Desired, Sharon and Roman and Life Magazine Archives, and Faye Dunaway

After a week I am back on the internet.  Thanks to everyone who has emailed and said how much they appreciate this blog.  I am proud to keep Sharon's great memory alive.


I am going to make it up to you on posts that I will date from the day I was not on... So we start with:

Monday March 29, 2010

New Art of Sharon on Deviant Art:

I found a link that has the entire transcript of the documentary Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired.  It has a lot of wonderful quotes about Sharon:

http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/r/roman-polanki-wanted-and-desired-script.html

If you haven't seen the archives of Life Magazine please check out this page showcasing photos of Roman, Sharon, Mia Farrow and Debra Tate:

http://www.life.com/search/?q0=sharon+tate

Be sure to check out this month's Vogue with Model Gisele on the cover. It has an article on one of Sharon's favorite actresses, Faye Dunaway.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back online, Mike! Thanks for all the great posts.

    Ross

    ReplyDelete