Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More of the Sharon Tate Art Gallery, Sharon in "Don't Make Waves" and a clip from Polanski's "The Ghost Writer."

First of all, I apologize for making this short tonight but I have come down with an awful head and sinus cold. 

I found this art was reminiscent of Sharon from Deviant Art and iStockphoto:








Doesn't the above photo look like that one photo that was suppose to be Sharon but actually turned out to be some other actress?  I can't remember where I saw it but if you know email it to me and I'll put it here to show everyone.

And of course, I never can do "The Sharon Tate Art Gallery" segments without including the great Kerstien Matondang: 


From her website: http://www.kerstien.se/sharoninart.htm
 
Here is a review that focuses mainly on Sharon's performance in "Don't Make Waves."  A very interesting read:

http://www.laverneonline.com/2010/03/01/upon-further-review-what-might-have-been%E2%80%A6/


And if you haven't seen "The Ghost Writer" yet here is a clip from it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/02/roman-polanskis-the-ghost_n_482772.html

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well today. If sinus pressure with congestion is bad try anything over the counter containing 400 mg of Guaifenesin. Get well, Mike.

    All the artwork is nice(Kerstien Matondang's new artwork is fantastic).

    The "Don't Make Waves" review was a pleasant read. Someday, hopefully one of those life-size "Malibu" theater ads of Sharon will surface.

    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. George Vreeland HillAugust 6, 2011 at 3:18 PM

    I like the art.
    Thank you for sharing it all with us.

    George Vreeland Hill

    ReplyDelete