Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sharon Tate Tattoos? More Sharon Tate Art and Some Rare "Fearless Vampire Killers" Photos

I have found that many are having tattoos done now and Sharon is apparently one that is requested:








Here is some more groovy Sharon Tate Art for Our Sharon Tate Art Gallery...

Of course, I must include Kerstien...;)


This one reminds me of Sharon when she was trying out for "Bonnie and Clyde."




And since Halloween is coming up I thought I'd show some rare "Fearless Vampire Killer" Photos:



3 comments:

  1. Dear Mike, thank you for your message. I think your blog is FABULOUS! I have looked at it before. I thought I'd already clicked on follow, but I have now. I love Sharon, she was a great beauty and your blog is wonderful tribute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that tattoo (4th from top) on Kat Von D's website and KNEW that was Sharon! I must say that Kat did a really good job - that's from one of my favorite pictures of Sharon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tattoos of our beloved Sharon. I've seen 2 of them before but not the other ones.
    Just wanna say that i love your blog and my blog is in swedish but i often posts pictures of Sharon...She is my hero!

    ReplyDelete