Sunday, September 12, 2010

Quote of the Week, Last Person to See Sharon Alive?, Hauntings in America Makes Mistakes, and What Kind of Grandmother Would Sharon have made?

Here is our Quote of the Week by Sharon's mother Doris: 
Small clipping of Sharon and Doris and their dogs.

"I know I was horrible at times, I was, I really kept a tight rein on, I had to, I felt fine about Sharon being a star, as long as I was close by. You cannot protect your kids, you just can't, there are 24 hours in a day."

Here is a web mention of Sharon but it doesn't provide much for details?

http://www.cocosvariety.com/2010/09/hans-ohrt-beverly-hills.html

Did he see Sharon leaving El Coyote Restaurant or is there something I don't know about?  If anyone knows please leave a message here or email me.

This Hauntings of America appears to be off with the facts, for instance calling Roman "Rob" Polanski and others:

http://www.itvexposed.com/hauntings-in-america-hauntings-across-america/

I saw that today is Grandparents day and I was wondering what kind of Grandmother Sharon would have made?  I'm sure she would have been wonderful and would have loved babysitting.  Here is a web mention of famous grandmothers, like Goldie Hawn:

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Lifestyle/Famous-grandparents.aspx?cp-documentid=25526307&imageindex=1&cp-searchtext=Famous%20grandparents

That's one thing we have never really heard about either; I wonder what kind of relationship Sharon had with her own grandparents?  If anyone knows feel free to message here or email me.  Thanks and Happy Grandparents Day to you if you are one! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I think the bicycle store owner was possibly the last person to see Sharon Tate alive because Abigail Folger bought a bicycle from him and he dropped it off at the house that night, at around 9 p.m. I read that somewhere, forget now where. Maybe Greg King's book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it would have been the waitress at the restaurant. They all ate at El Coyote at around 10:00 P.M., but the real last person would have been anyone who happened to glance at Sharon on her way out of that restaurant or even outside the restaurant as they all left.

    ReplyDelete