Saturday, September 4, 2010

Photo Comparison of the Week and Others Who Look Like Sharon...

Here is our photo comparison of the week:

I know we have discussed before how it would be interesting if Keira Knightly played Sharon in a movie and I found this stunning photo of her with ash blonde hair reminiscent of Sharon:



Speaking of others who look like Sharon, in the news a Julianne Moore series of ads that also brings Sharon to mind has been banned in Venice, Italy.  I wonder what Sharon would think of this?




And a Sharon and Roman fan recently told me about a model named Snejana Onopka who, they tell me looks like a combination of Sharon Tate, Nastassja Kinski and Emmanuelle Seigner.  (I would also add that she also resembles "What?" Polanski star Sydne Rome.)  She was wondering if Roman Polanski had ever seen her and how interesting it would be if Polanski cast her in one of his future projects?





What do you think?

Hope you are all enjoying your holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment