Monday, May 31, 2010

Why I have been away...

My full apologies to everyone!  I recently lost someone very close to me and needed to go away for awhile.  I just came back tonight and will start work tomorrow morning.  I am a very private person and I usually keep things to myself.  And after all, this blog is for Sharon's memory.  If not for her I would not have ever started one.  So please be patient and I will be back online soon.  Sorry to have worried many of you.  I will get back to many of you by email shortly.  Thanks for all the kind emails and everything!

Yours Sincerely, Mike Sanchez

6 comments:

  1. Mike! It's good to hear that you're ok and have you back! I really missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you're okay! You're posts have definitely been missed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good too see you back,Mike !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take as much time as you need. We can wait. Take care of yourself right now. Luv, Tammie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Mike,

    Take as much time as you need, I'm just happy to hear you're okay, so many of us have been worried about you. Lots of love, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear of your loss, Mike. Glad you see you're back. Your work for Sharon, family, friends and fans is greatly appreciated.

    Annalea

    ReplyDelete